Mergers & Acquisitions and Integration Specialist
Valsoft Corporation is looking for a talented, versatile and passionate M&A and Integration Specialist to join our team. The Candidate will be responsible for leading due diligence and lead M&A integration of acquired companies into Valsoft. The M&A and Integration specialist will work with the Head of M&A and Portfolio Manager to provide financial analysis and modelling on potential targets.
- Analyze and provide financial analysis and forecast on potential M&A targets
- Lead due diligence process with senior leadership, head of M&A and group managers
- Communicate with seller to get all necessary data needed for due diligence
- Responsible for identifying key strengths and risks of target company
- Lead the integration process of newly acquired companies
- Communicate with all stakeholders from Valsoft and newly acquired target during integration
- Travel to acquired companies alongside group manager and Head of M&A
- Ensure all integration activities are completed according to integration plan and timeline
- Successful completion of a Business/Finance Degree.
- 3 years+ M&A experience in investment banking, venture capital, private equity, acquisitive company or consulting capacity.
- Great understanding of accounting processes, including transactional processes.
- Experience in business process modeling, finance process improvement and process analysis.
- M&A due diligence experience, coordination, risk analysis, identifying opportunities for synergies and cost savings.
- M&A integration experience, integration planning, technology and business process integration and optimization, communication, back office integration and change management skills.
- Great deal of salesmanship and charisma.
- Well-versed in financial statement analysis.
- Ability to create a working model using data provided by the target to discern the return potential of acquisitions.
- Strong quantitative background and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to carry high-level, professional conversations with business owners and executives.
- Ability to travel 25% of the year.
Please send your cover letter, resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.