Valsoft Corporation is looking for a leader to captain our recently acquired Danish company. Valsoft specializes in the acquisition and operation of established and market leading software companies.
The ideal candidate has executive-level experience in the software industry (operations, business unit leader, sales leader, etc.) and has an understanding of how optimal software businesses work (i.e. value of recurring revenues, different pricing models, etc.).
Salary range: $800,000 DKK – $1,000,000 DKK annually
- Have full control and responsibility over the P&L of the company.
- Lead our established senior management team by providing tools and support to ensure success.
- Collaborate with senior management to set strategy.
- Harvest all available revenue opportunities to sell more into our customer base.
- Work with product and technology teams to develop the product roadmap and ensure the focus is on the right R&D initiatives.
- Constantly optimize cost structures.
- Fully manage hiring, training and development of the team.
- Manage day to day affairs of the business and act as the last point of escalation for all customers and members of the team.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Experience in the software industry as an executive.
- High level of comfort with technology.
- Great degree of financial acumen.
- Cross-functional management skill set including operations, professional services, administration, and R&D.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to manage, lead and motivate employees.
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude towards problem solving.
- Goal-oriented with comfort in setting measurable goals for others and him/herself.
- Extremely ambitious.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team.
- Travel to meet customers may be required.