Junior Mergers & Acquisitions
Valsoft Corporation is looking for a talented, versatile and passionate person to join our Software M&A team. The candidate will be responsible for increasing M&A deal flow and building relationships with potential sellers, financial analysis and modelling.
The individual must be highly analytical with excellent communication skills. The candidate must be a natural optimist and self-motivated.
Valsoft’s focus is to acquire and grow vertical software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions in their respective niche or market. We see Valsoft as an extension of ourselves and we take pride in serving our customers well, providing opportunities and a great work environment for our team.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Build a database of software companies that fit Valsoft’s acquisition criteria and maintain the acquisition pipeline full at all times.
- Work alongside internal M&A team with business reporting and research.
- Run financial analysis on potential targets.
- Analyze and present the best available deals to Management.
- Establish long term relationships with targets through ongoing communication and face to face meetings.
- Successful completion of a Business/Finance Degree.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience in analyzing technology companies.
- Great deal of salesmanship and charisma.
- Well-versed in financial statement analysis.
- Ability to create a working model using data provided by the target to discern the return potential of acquisitions.
- Strong quantitative background and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to carry high-level, professional conversations with business owners and executives.
Please send your cover letter, resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.