Financial Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions
We are looking for a talented, versatile and passionate person to join our M&A team. The candidate will be responsible for financial analysis and modelling and will also play an active role in the financial due diligence process and the integration of acquired companies.
The individual must be highly analytical and well-versed in financial statement analysis with excellent communication skills. The candidate must be self motivated and curious by nature.
Valsoft’s focus is to acquire and grow vertical software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions in their respective niche or market. We see Valsoft as an extension of ourselves and we take pride in serving our customers well, providing opportunities and a great work environment for our team.
- Run full operational and financial analysis on potential targets.
- Work on operational and financial due diligence.
- Assist the M&A and operation team on the integration of newly acquired companies.
- Establish long term relationships with targets through ongoing communication and face to face meetings.
- Assist in making Valsoft known as a potential acquirer in the software industry.
- Successful completion of a BComm in Finance.
- CFA designation is an asset.
- 1 to 3 years minimum experience in private equity and/or finance setting.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience in analyzing technology companies.
- Experience in the M&A process.
- Well-versed in financial statement analysis.
- Ability to create a working model using data provided by the target to discern the return potential of acquisitions.
- Strong quantitative background and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to carry high-level, professional conversations with business owners and executives.
Please send your cover letter, resume and contact information to email@example.com if you are interested in this position.