Valsoft Corporation is on the hunt for an extremely self-motivated Accounting Specialist to join our collaborative and energetic team. As part of the Finance Team, you will receive hands-on experience in a Mergers & Acquisitions environment, and work on a variety of challenging projects.
Valsoft’s main focus is to acquire and grow vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions in their respective niche. Our goal is to provide great software and related technology services to an ever-expanding consumer base.
*Possibility of travel, but not required.
What You Can Expect at Valsoft
- Competitive salaries;
- Opportunities for generous performance-based incentive structures;
- Comprehensive group insurance plan;
- 50% off your gym membership premium;
- Fully-stocked kitchen, Friday breakfast, monthly lunches, and many other food-related activities;
- Campus-style workplace encourages innovation and creativity.
- Responsible for full accounting cycle of entities;
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports;
- Assist with accounting integration of new acquisitions in the group;
- Assist with the integration of new acquisitions in our ERP system;
- Help M&A and operators on decision making;
- Optimize and automate tasks in the accounting department.
- Bachelor of accounting completed or almost completed;
- CPA candidate an asset;
- Accounting experience an asset;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Quick learner and team player;
- Can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment;
- Resourceful and will take initiative;
- Open to travel an asset.
Please send your cover letter, resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.