Valsoft 2021 Year in Review
A Word from our CEO
When we opened our doors in 2015, we endeavored to build one of the world’s most successful companies through the serial acquisition of small and medium-sized software businesses that serve niche markets. To see the business, evolve and grow over the last six years has been incredibly humbling. The strength of our business model has enabled us to attract the brightest minds in finance and technology, and that has been the biggest factor in our success. With our best year to date, as a company, we are just getting started. The best is yet to come.
Sam Youssef, Valsoft CEO.
Internal growth and recognition
This year has been full of international awards and recognition, like:
- Top 500 Growing Companies in Canada by The Globe and Mail with a 753% growth over three-year span.
- Ranked number 1 on Canada’s Enterprise Top 15 List for leadership by Deloitte
- Top 500 growing software companies in North America by Deloitte
- Best Workplaces in Quebec 2021, by Great Place To Work
- Leaders de la Croissance 2021 by L’actualite.
At home, we’ve also seen tremendous growth. We went from 70 employees in 2020 to 115 in 2021, that marks a 30% growth over that span. We are proud to be more than a workplace; we’re a team. Our people are our greatest assets.
2021 was a year of incredible growth for our company. With over 50 businesses now under the Valsoft umbrella worldwide and a presence in over 10 countries, our proven strategies for sustainable growth have made us the number one choice for business owners looking to sell.
We added 14 software companies to the Valsoft family in 2021:
- 11 acquired companies in UK and Europe, including our first company in Germany
- 7 new acquisitions were in new verticals and 7 in existing ones.
- Five total new verticals.
- Three new companies in the brand-new vertical of Workforce Management, including Manus Software and Vocantas.
- Two new companies in Spain, both in new verticals: Construction and Broadcast & Media Entertainment.
Do you own or represent a software company that would be a good fit for Valsoft?
Currently, we are in the process of setting up dialogues with vertical market software leaders and mergers and acquisitions brokers.